Where to find us in GlasgowFollow directions exactly. Only leave the motorway at the junction specified.
Please do not be tempted to leave the motorway early.
From the North, South or East
1. Leave the motorway at junction 18 (M8) for Charing Cross - but be warned that the slip road leaves on the right hand side.
2. At first set of traffic lights, you are turning left into Sauchiehall Street.
3.At the next set of traffic lights on Sauchiehall Street turn left again up a steep hill which is Garnet Street.
4. Take first right into Renfrew Street and we are about 100 yards along on the left.
From the West (Airport) (M8)
1. Coming over the Kingston Bridge, keep to the left lane and take the exit at junction 19 (M8) marked city centre, which will sweep round in a curve over a flyover.
2. Go straight through the first set of lights past the Forte Crest Hotel on the right and turn first left up the hill into Blythswood Street.
3. Just past Blythswood Square, turn left into Bath Street. Follow Bath Street to the lights at Elmbank Street (King's Theatre on the left) and turn right.
4. At the next set of traffic lights turn into Sauchiehall Street and immediately turn left again up the steep hill which is Garnet Street.
5. Take first right into Renfrew Street and we are about 100 yards on the left.
By Rail or Bus
1. A few minutes by taxi from either Glasgow Central or Queens Street stations.
2. A few minutes by taxi from the Buchanan bus station.